domenica 14 marzo 2010

fuck the critics


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KxdnID2Vl0

"First I got a Fender bass, then a piano, and then I had to play my trumpet against that. So then I got an amplifier hook-up with a microphone on my trumpet. Then I got the wah-wah to make me sound more like a guitar. Then the critics started saying that they couldn't hear my tone anymore. I said, Fuck them".

"Prima presi un basso Fender, poi un pianoforte [elettrico], e poi dovetti suonare la mia tromba su quello sfondo. Perciò presi un amplificatore, collegato alla mia tromba tramite un microfono. Poi presi il wah-wah per farmi suonare più come una chitarra. Poi i critici cominciarono a dire che non riuscivano più a sentire il mio sound. E io dissi, Vadano a farsi fottere".

Miles Davis & Quincy Troupe, Miles. The autobiography

1 commento:

ghzk ha detto...

ciao Sergej. l'ha detto un genio, vale per tutti ?

vota topolino !